Female Infertility Treatment at ZAIB Hospital:ZAIB Hospital is from the best gynecology hospitals in Lahore. We have female Chinese gynecologists in Lahore. She treats many gynecological diseases including irregular menstruation, cervical erosion, female infertility, etc. She helps to the patients in getting pregnant. She has 40 years of experience in treating gynecological disorders. She treats patients with the help of Chinese traditional
Attempting to Conceive: Tips for Women
There are various ways a woman can expand her odds and make it more probable that she will imagine a youngster.
The longing to have kids can urge a few women to settle on more advantageous way of life decisions. They may turn out to be more aware of the nourishments, refreshments and medications they put into their bodies, and may set aside time to work out. For women who need to improve their richness, caring more for their bodies is a decent initial step. Yet, what else can women do to enhance their chances of having a child?
The most critical guidance for a woman who needs to get pregnant is to become acquainted with her body, particularly her menstrual cycle, said Dr. Mary Ellen Paving, a conceptive endocrinologist and barrenness pro, and therapeutic chief of the IVF program at Northwestern Medicine's Fertility and Reproductive Medicine in Chicago.
Overview about infertility:
Infertility is defined as trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year but without any positive result. Female infertility, male infertility or a combination of the two affects millions of couples. An estimated 10 to 18 percent of couples have trouble getting pregnant or having a successful delivery and the reason is infertility.
Infertility results from female factors about one-third of the time and male factors about one-third of the time. The cause is either unknown or a combination of male and female factors in the remaining cases or may be the single one.
Female infertility causes can be difficult to diagnose. There are many available treatments, we treat mostly with special Chinese medicines which will depend on the cause of infertility. Many infertile couples will go on to conceive a child without treatment. After trying to get pregnant for two years, about 95 percent of couples successfully conceive.
Symptoms of Infertility in females:
The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle in females that's too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you're not ovulating. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms.
When to see a doctor
When to seek help sometimes depends on your age:
- Up to age 35, most doctors recommend trying to get pregnant for at least a year before testing or treatment.
- If you're between 35 and 40, discuss your concerns with your doctor after six months of trying.
- If you're older than 40, your doctor may want to begin testing or treatment right away.
Causes of infertility in females:
Female reproductive system blockage as shown in diagram below:
Each of these factors is essential to become pregnant:
- You need to ovulate. To get pregnant, your ovaries must produce and release an egg, a process known as ovulation
- Your partner needs sperm. For most couples, this isn't a problem unless your partner has a history of illness or surgery.
- You need to have regular intercourse. You need to have regular sexual intercourse during your fertile time.
- You need to have open fallopian tubes and a normal uterus. The egg and sperm meet in the fallopian tubes, and the embryo needs a healthy uterus in which to grow.
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg cells.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube to ovulate.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization and pregnancy.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
- Ovulation disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Hypothalamic dysfunction
- Premature ovarian failure.
- Too much prolactin
- Damage to fallopian tubes (tubal infertility)
- Uterine or cervical causes
- Unexplained infertility
Risk factors which causes infertility in females:
Certain factors may put you at higher risk of infertility, including:
- Age. The quality and quantity of a woman's eggs begin to decline with increasing age
- Smoking. Stop smoking before beginning fertility treatment.
- Weight. Getting to a healthy body mass index (BMI) may increase the frequency of ovulation and likelihood of pregnancy.
- Sexual history. Having unprotected intercourse with multiple partners increases your risk of a sexually transmitted infection that may cause fertility problems later.
- Alcohol. Stick to moderate alcohol consumption of no more than one alcoholic drink per day.
ZAIB Hospital’s Gynecology department is the busiest as well as most active department among others. With increasing cases of gynecology related issues in Pakistan, ZAIB Hospital is providing all the right services to fill in all the gaps that are made due to the unavailability of proper gynecologist in Lahore for infertility in females..
Pakistan happens to have a huge number of female population that has a lot of Gynecological problems but due to the unavailability of female gynecologist they go unnoticed and untreated those results in catastrophic rate of population falling prey to untreatable gynecological problem we are here to solve your problems.