Peyronies Treatment in Lahore
Peyronie disease is the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections, penises vary in shape and size, and having a curved erection isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. But Peyronie disease causes a significant bend or pain in some men.
This can prevent you from having sex or might make it difficult to get or maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction). For many men, Peyronie disease also causes stress and anxiety.
Peyronie disease signs and symptoms might appear suddenly or develop gradually. The most common signs and symptoms include:
· Scar tissue. The scar tissue (plagues) associated with Peyronies disease can be felt under the skin of the penis as flat or a band of hard tissue.
· A significant bend to the penis. Your penis might be curved upward, downward or bent to one side. In some cases, the erect penis might have narrowing, indentations or an hourglass appearance, with a tight narrow band around the shaft.
· Erection problems. Peyronies disease might become shorter as a result of Peyronies disease.
· Pain. You might have penile pain, with or without an erection.
· The curvature associated with Peyronie disease might gradually worsen. At some point, however, it typically stabilize.
Pain during erection usually improves within one to two years, but the scar tissue and curvature often remain. In some cases, both the curvature and pain associated with peyronie disease improve without treatment.Causes:
The causes of peyronie disease generally results from repeated injury to the penis. For example, the penis might be damaged during sex, athletic activity or as the result of an accident. However, most often, no specific trauma to the penis is recalled.
It’s thought Peyronie disease generally results from repeated injury to the penis. For example, the penis might be damaged during sex, athletic activity or as the result of an accident. However, most often, no specific trauma to the penis is recalled.
During the healing process, scar tissue forms in a disorganized manner, which might then lead to a nodule that you can feel or development of curvature.
Each side of the penis contains a sponge like tube that contains many tiny blood vessels. Each of the corpora cavernous is encased in a sheath tissue called the tunica albuginea which stretches during an erection.
When you become sexually aroused, blood flow to these chambers increases. As the chamber fill with blood, the penis expands, straightens and stiffens into an erection.
In Peyronie disease when the penis becomes erect, the region with the scar tissue doesn’t stretch, and the penis bends or becomes disfigured and possibly painful.
In some men, Peyronie disease comes on gradually and does not stretch, and the penis bends or becomes disfigured and possibly painful.
In some men, Peyronie disease comes on gradually and does not seem to be related to an injury. Researchers are investigating whether Peyronie disease might be linked to an inherited trait or certain health conditions.
Risk factors of Peyronie:
Minor injury to the penis doesn’t always lead to peyronie disease. However, various factors can contribute to poor wound healing and scar tissue buildup that might play a role in peyronie disease. These include:
· Heredity. If your father or mother has Peyronie disease, you have an increased risk of the condition.
· Connective tissue disorders. Men who have connective tissue disorder appear to have an increased risk of developing Peyronie disease. For example a number of men an increased risk of developing Peyronie disease. For example, a number of men who have Peyronie disease also have a cord-like thickening across the palm that causes the figures to pull inward.
· Age. The prevalence of Peyronie disease increases with the age, especially in men over 55
Other factors, including certain health conditions, smoking and some types of prostate surgery, might be linked to peyronie disease.
Complications due to Peyronie:
Complications of peyronie disease might include:
· Inability to have sexual intercourse.
· Difficulty achieving or marinating an erection (erectile dysfunction)
· Anxiety or stress about sexual abilities or the appearance of your penis
· Stress your relationship with your sexual partner
· Difficulty fathering a child, because intercourse is difficult or impossible
ZAIB hospital infertility expert advice:
Because there are difference from persons to person’s etiology and symptoms so, you can directly consult online experts. ZAIB hospital infertility department not only has a domestic first class examine center but also has
International leading examine equipment, sophisticated medical equipment and senior medical experts. Experts can make individual peyronies treatment programs based on the patient’s individual characteristics, occupational habits, and the cause of disease. You can speed the least money and get the best treatment, which is the preferred hospital for many patients. If you have any questions, it is recommended to consult an online expert directly and you will get more medical information.