ED Treatment Penile Back Deep Vein Embedding
We here at ZAIB Hospital in Lahore provide ED treatment. We have Chinese andrology specialist in our hospital.
The Traditional Venous ED Treatment:
· A vacuum negative pressure device, penile cornea injection and intrauterine administration.
· The treatment above for patients is ineffective, can be surgical treatment.
The Principle of Back Deep Vein Occlusion of the Penis:
When the penis recovery soft, due to penile corpus cavernosum pressure gradually decreased to normal levels, the white membrane of the penis back deep vein pressure gradually lifted to restore blood flow. At present, there are a number of hospitals in China have adopted this ED treatment technology, and have a better effect. According to a large number of data statistics, the treatment efficiency of 82.4% and its long-term effect is good, and new methods accepted by patients easily.
The Prominent Features of Back Deep Vein Occlusion of Penile
Significant effect: clinical data show that all cases the hardness of morning erection increased 2-3 days after surgery, and there is no abnormal erection. The follow-up 1-2 years after surgery prove that all patients can do normal sexual life without any discomfort after 6 months. The effective rate of operation was 83.3%.
Less complications: surgery completely retain the penis back deep vein circulation pathway, to maintain the normal blood circulation of the penis, only when the penis began expand increased to cavernous pressure, the embedded a small deep back deep vein was oppressed, thus cut off the back deep vein blood flow and improve and maintain the erection of the penis hardness, when the corpus cavernosum blood flow decreased, the corpus cavernosum pressure reduced gradually, the deep back deep vein pressure gradually lifted, blood resmooth, to avoid the venous collateral circulation to Formate other complications.
Which Patients are Suitable for ED Treatment through Back Deep Vein?
1) Can’t erection with sexual stimulation.
2) Those who are generally less than 50 years old
3) Penile corneal angiography and color Doppler confirmed that the penis back deep vein leakage.
4) Exclusion of penile arteries, sponges, neurological factors.
5) Exclude other patients with chronic systemic disease.