Gynecologists at ZAIB Hospital
ZAIB Hospital is from the best gynecological hospitals in Lahore. ZAIB Hospital provides you Chinese female gynecologist in Lahore who have more then 40 years of experience in gynecology feild. ZAIB Hospital treat their patients with Chinese herbal medicines.
Introduction to Basics of Gynecology
The Gynecology is the type of medical practice which deals with the health of the reproductive system (Vagina, Uterus and Ovaries) of the females. As its counterpart Andrology, which is all about the men, gynecology is all about the women health.It is concerned with the women’s sex problems as sexual impotence and infertility etc. A person who is a specialist in gynecology is called gynecologist. A gynecologist can diagnose and treat all the sexual disease of females by various ways.
Gynecology is a well established branch of medical sciences all over the world. It is because of the fact that thousands of children are born daily and that is why there is a basic need for a specialist who can handle these cases very efficiently. When this field of medical science was not developed, then a large number of mothers and children were died every year due to improper facilities regarding child birth.
Now in this modern age, everything has changed. Now there is a gynecologist in every corner of a street in Pakistan. Women visit them and get the best facilities towards the child and mother health. But despite of this modern age in villages some old ladies perform the delivery cases and sometimes it results in lethal consequences.
A medical student can move forward in the field of gynecology and obstetrics by going forward in these fields,
· Acute and chronic medical conditions
· Adolescent gynecology
· Behavioral problems
· Health care during gravidity
· Preventative health
· Urinary tract disorders
Here are the Functions of a Gynecologist in Lahore
Gynecologists in Lahore use a range of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. So the different processes use in the gynecology is followings:
- Removal of ovaries
- Follapian tubes are removed
- Taking cone biopsies from the inner walls of the uterus if cancer of the womb is suspected
- both of the above mentioned techniques in which the insides of the uterus are viewed using endoscope like instruments
- The reproductive organs are treated with the ultrasound examination.
- Visualizing the inner organs and inner linings of the female’s reproductive system organs.
- Diagnosis and the removal of cysts formed inside and infections from the ovaries and fallopian tubes of the females.
- Removal of uterus fibroids.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Diagnosis of the urinary tract problems.
- Treatment of The urinary tract problems.
Diagnosis problems with menstruation like Amenorrhea, heavy bleeding, irregular or no-onset of menstruation etc.
Examination and diagnosis of cancers of cervix, vagina, vulva, uterus or ovary along with a team of doctors and surgeons including an oncologist or cancer specialist.
Taking biopsy (tissue sample )
Taking pap smears
To become a qualified gynecologist, both obstetrics and gynecology are selected as specialism subjects. A degree in medicine followed by two years of training is needed. This is then followed by postgraduate training in obstetrics and gynecology.
For more articles related to Gynecology please visit:
What is Gynecology?
Steps of Gynecology Examination?
Regular Gynecology Examination